Production of juice or cider at the commercial level is reliant on the efficient and effective processing of bulk harvested fruit into juice. To enable our customers in the UK to achieve this, we partnered with internationally renowned Voran® Maschinen in Austria 32 years ago and we haven’t looked back. Voran have decades of commercial fruit processing experience (in fact, they established in 1925!) and have used this experience to become industry leaders in the sector — developing and delivering high and robust quality fruit presses, mills, washers and bin tippers.
Whether you require a continuous, automatic pressing and milling system as pictured above, or more traditional pressing via the rack and cloth semi-automatic method, we can offer Voran equipment for the full process. Their range covers processing capacities of 150kg per hour up to 7,000 kg per hour.
Here are some things you would need to consider to help us find the correct pressing/milling solution for you:
- Which fruit are you looking to process?
- What budget do you have available?
- How hands-on are you willing or wanting to be?
- What is the total volume (kg) of fruit you are looking to press?
- How quickly do you need the fruit pressed? Are you able to cold store fruit to lengthen your pressing window or does it all need processing as soon as harvested?
- Do you have the single phase (230v) or 3 phase power (400v) on site?
Once we have this information, we can talk you through your options and advise on the right system for you. If necessary, we are happy to arrange a visit for you to see Voran equipment first hand at one of our customer sites. You might like to take a look at some of our case studies for inspiration.
When you order through us, you will receive technical support from our team of engineers whether through set up; installation, commissioning & training (where required); and/or ongoing support.
If you’d like to discuss your equipment requirements, please call us on UK 01404 892100. We look forward to hearing from you.
From the team at Vigo Ltd