- It’s free (assuming you are a producer!)
- Take your pick of the 20 seminars to attend. Seminars include ‘Branding for Success’, ‘Non-alcoholic Spirits – A paradox with potential?’, ‘Planned Maintenance for Craft Brewers’, ‘Aspects of Small-scale Cider Making’, ‘The Benefits of Using Natural Hop Extracts’, and topical seminars on plastic packaging and the sugar tax. NB There are different seminars on different days so please check the programme before you visit.
- There are 60+ exhibitors representing the beverage industry supply chain; we’ll be there on stands 82 & 83 so come and chat to us about your production requirements
- Meet and chat to other producers
- Enjoy the BevExpo social at Dhillon’s Brewery, a short walk from the Arena – tickets cost £20+VAT, include 2 drinks, food & entertainment, and are available to buy when you register online to visit BevExpo
- Finally, register (and attend) and you’re in with a chance of willing an iPad and 32″ flat screen TV, courtesy of the BFBi
We hope to see you there.
From the team at Vigo Ltd